Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Featuring Pink and White

I used to write short fiction.  Every now and then I still dabble in fiction writing, but only when I have extended periods of time when I’m not working on some other project.  As you can imagine, it’s not very often. 
AshB's- The Cake Pop Shop

I always liked to start a story as if the reader was in the middle of it, as if they were already familiar with the plot and the characters, and then flesh it out as the story revealed more and more.  And so, with as little introduction and fanfare as I can get away with, I am starting this blog. 
Strawberry Blondes





It won’t be so terribly unlike my other blog…still me, giving my account of life, daily happenings, struggles, victories, a bit of sarcasm and a central theme of God’s presence in my life.  But instead of focusing on depression, I’ll be focusing more on cake pops. 


AshB's Cake Pop Bouquet


I suppose it’s the difference between traveling during the day and traveling during the night.  Same roads, same vehicle, same traveling companions-but the perspective is completely different.

It is my hope that you will find this to be a light-hearted break from your routine, and a break for me too.  Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment